| Our Business
Easy to process, ZAMAK is the perfect “low-cost” material for metallic parts in medium to big series production.
Used in many fields, ZAMAK Zinc alloy allow you to produce thin parts and/or complex shapes.
Zamak raw material is mainly composed of 96% Zinc and ~4% Aluminum
ADVANTAGES OF ZAMAK:
- Manufacturing process easy to industrialize
- Production of high precision parts (±20 μm tolerances)
- Fast processing cycle (8~20 sec. cycle time with multi-cavity productions)
- Corrosion resistance through specific surface treatments
- Good mechanical properties
- Easy to decorate through various surface treatments
PLASTICS injection allows the production of complex-shaped products, with high cadency and very good precision... at the best production cost.
This process is particularely suited for big series production.
ADVANTAGES OF PLASTICS:
- Gain of weight face to metallic parts
- Very wide range of plastics are available on the market, to cover all your needs
- Very wide range of applications, to replace almost all materials, from Silicon, Caoutchouc, Metal, multi-components assembly, etc.
- Possibility to choose alternatives like bio-sourced, biodegradable or recycled raw materials
- Low-cost series production